December is such a fun month. Parties, decorating, shopping, Christmas carols, the Nutcracker, etc.
It is very easy to get wrapped up in the presents & running around and lose sight of what it's all about. Thank you, Sharon, for reminding me of this.
So today, no photos about gift ideas or holiday dishes. Today I am making space to pause & reflect. I challenge you to take 10 minutes to do one of the following activities:
- 10 minute meditation (Headspace is a great app).
- Gratitude list - write it down. Set a timer or try to fill up an entire page.
- Write a letter - someone who means something to you. Let them know.
- Call your Mom.
- Find a place to volunteer & schedule it in the next 4 weeks.
- Plan a trip to visit someone special.
The holidays are really about love and being loved. So, take today to do just that!