My friend took this silly photo of a dessert I made last night for a dinner party. The "recipe" is so easy that the gracious host's three year old daughter was a big help.
- Angel Food Cake (I buy the premade at the grocery store)
- Cool Whip (large tub)
- Using a serrated knife, slice the cake horizontally into three circle sections. Top, middle, and bottom layers.
- Place bottom layer on the serving plate. Cover with Cool Whip. Add strawberries.
- Place middle layer on top of bottom layer. Cover with Cool Whip. Add strawberries.
- Place top layer on top of stacked layers. Cover entire cake with Cool Whip. Add strawberries.
- Garnish the plate with a few strawberries around the side
Voilà! You have a no bake low calorie dessert. Store in the fridge, possibly eat leftovers for breakfast.