Yes, you read that correctly. Under $3k? How did they do it?
- Paint everything white (including cabinets & planters)
- Purge: get rid of 534789 knick knacks
- Repurpose what you can
- Purchase big ticket items from consignment
- Add some light wood accents
- Use a cohesive color scheme
- Don't go overboard: less & simplicity feels calming
Where did they shop?
- Modway Furniture
- Cost Plus World Market
Thanks to Lonny for sharing this makeover and to Lada Webster of Squarefoot Interior Design for the design.