started noticing these leather "dress sneakers" at work a year or two ago. Not sure if they work in New York if you work for a hedge fund, but in SFRead More
Guys can be tough to buy for. Should you get your man something for Valentine's Day? Why not? An excuse to shop!
Or you could go with an act of kindness:
- Bake homemade cookies
- Cook him a nice dinner; eat in the dining room
My husband's favorite gift I have ever given is a beautiful brown leather weekend bag. I purchased this a few years ago, when the price was a few hundred dollars less. I guess we will just call him a trendsetter because now it is expensive, but beautiful. See info below.
Some more of his favorite things below. Maybe this helps you with some gift ideas for your man, pal, friend, brother, dad, cousin, .......
More of my husband's favorite things below.
Finally, a few more ideas for gifts for guys:
Should you get a V-Day gift for your man? Sure! It's an excuse to shop! A few ideas:
- new iPhone cover (his is probably gross)
- plant/succulent (instead of flowers)
- manly candy like this chocolate bacon bar
- new dopp kit (his is probably gross) + a night away
- straight razor shave at a barber shop (manly spa treatment)
- new winter hat
- homemade cookies